Canada is known to be among the biggest agricultural producers and at the same time among the exporting countries. Milk adds 12% to the major farming production in Canada.
Canadian dairy products industry put up to approximately $ 18.9 billion every year to the country’s GDP, as well as supply virtually 215,000 full-time jobs. Farms in Canada lack an adequate workforce as a result of the tiny dimension of the population.
There lots of openings at dairy farms all throughout the nation, both on a full time and part-time basis. One of the benefits of an international employee is that there is an opportunity to become an irreversible resident.
Candidates have to possess these high qualities;
- Previous pet handling
- Previous poultry experience
- Physically fit
- Excellent communication ability
- No official education and learning is needed
These are the roles and duties which a dairy products farmer/worker is expected to do;
- Feeding of the cows
- Administration of drug
- Loading the waste
- Bleeding of the cows
- Making certain that all milking tools are intact and thoroughly used
- Consulting a nutritional expert or veterinary medical professional if required