Did you study engineering? Are you qualified to work in an oil and gas establishment? A company needs people to serve as construction Engineers or supervisors in U.A.E. It is a full-time and permanent position.
- Ensuring the quality and workmanship of all activities using engineering construction knowledge
- Ensuring that operations comply with approved procedures and drawings
- Coordinating with the client personnel and working with the technical engineer to submit material to client or major contractor
- Ensuring clear understanding of MS, Quality Policy, Quality Plan, ITP, Quality objectives, and procedures, including concerning implementations
- Identifying non-conformance and taking corrective measures to ensure the same do not happen anymore
- Handling the arrangement of labor, equipment, transport and other resources at site and preparing BBS regarding construction drawings for client approvals
- Producing daily report and reporting to construction manager.
- B.S. or equivalent degree in Engineering from an accredited university
- At least 7 years relevant experience in the oil/gas industry
- Adequate knowledge about construction techniques, materials, and testing requirements for oil and gas projects
- Ability to handle large oil and gas projects at site especially in Middle East
- Ability to observe non-conformance to project requirements and persuade contractor to remedy them
For more information and for application, click the following link.