As a car washer, you will be charged with the responsibility of cleaning the exterior and interior of the cars and trucks before the cars and trucks are returned to the owner.
The primary responsibilities of a car washer are as thus;
- Cleans exterior of vehicle after it is serviced.
- Ensures that the outside of each visitor’s automobile is completely tidy before delivered to the guest.
- Maintains efficient traffic flow with the wash rack.
- Ensures all tools are in good working condition.
- Follows all company safety plans, operations and techniques.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
- Maintains a high degree of grooming, hygiene, and consistent look.
- Report for work at assigned time in order to give the degree of service the Company’s visitor expects and deserves.
Certification and Skills Required
To do this job successfully, an individual must have the ability to perform each necessary obligation satisfactorily. A person ought to have:
- A Senior high school diploma or equivalent.
- Legitimate driving certificate
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Operate in all weather.