Qudos Bank requires the services of 2 IT Support Analysts in its Head Office at Mascot, Australia. They will be responsible for Service Desk front line and respond first to incidents. They will execute regular procedures like User Access Management, Software Application installation, Core Banking and Business Application Support. Their work roles might require travelling to the branches of the Bank for the facilitation of dependable systems and support. They will also work after hours and on weekend.
Duties and responsibilities are:
- Provision of support services for major banking applications
- Provision of support services for major business applications
- Using official escalation processes, ensuring adherence to approved change management processes, and participating effectively in the final approval of the go-live functionality of any new application. Participating in the Disaster Recovery Testing
- Maintaining and creating sufficient documents for the systems maintenance
- Identifying issues that is likely to affect the business and mitigating risk
- Managing and monitoring core systems capabilities to the standard of Business as Usual (BAU).
- Responding in a prompt manner to unforeseen situations
- Assisting the project team
- And other roles as directed by the IT Management Team.
- A degree or diploma in Information Technology
- 2 years experience
- Experience in the provision of support to many users
- Collaborating with third party suppliers to solve problems
- A deep comprehension of services related to finances and financial products
- A deep comprehension of Microsoft applications and office productivity suites
- Being able to communicate and solve problems
It is a full time and permanent job open to all qualified candidates without regards to age, gender, religion, marital status, nationality, sexual orientation, or disability.
Click on the following link to apply: