Working with our team will gives you the opportunity to grow in a privately owned hospitality company and work with a professional team of employees from diverse cultural background. If you are passionate about hospitality job in a conducive environmental with best salary package, then you should consider applying for this job.
The Laundry Attendant will promote a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, friendly and able to address problems or special requests. The Laundry Attendant must understand his/her role as brand ambassador and provide positive brand experiences to all customers.
- Collect, sort, transport laundry at the beginning of each shift.
- Remove laundry from dryers and fold immediately to prevent wrinkling.
- Stock linen supply room with clean linens for use for next day.
- Laundry to include bed linens, blankets, Duvets/Comforters, towels & face cloths, and restaurant table linens. At end of the day, all cleaning cloths will also be washed, dried and folded for housekeeping needs.
- Small mending repairs required as needed.
- Upto 1 year of working in a similar role,
- High school certificate.
- Physical mobility and stamina required.
- Ability to follow instruction.
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good communication skills are an asset.
- Good organizational skills.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work with a team.