There are tons of reasons why Australia is one of the best countries to currently work in. The good climatic condition that sprang through the year, excellent health care system that offer Medicare support, the low population of the citizens, low unemployment rate of about 5%, available institution that offer quality education and lots of great places for tourism makes Australia to be the dream land of many people around the world.
Florida Institute of technology is currently recruiting security Officers to join her security department.
Security Officer II
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Circulates among visitors, patrons, or employees to preserve order and protect property
- Answers alarms and investigate disturbances or calls external authorities such as police or fire departments
- Opens and closes facilities, check IDs, transport money, and track lost/found
- Patrols assigned areas and issues parking citations when necessary
- Warns persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehends or evicts violators from premises, using force when necessary
- Writes reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences
Education / skills required:
- High school diploma or equivalent job related experience
- Knowledge of basic security and fire inspection procedures
- Skill in observing situations and decision making
- Skill in dealing courteously with public
- Skill in both verbal and written communication
* Official transcript of all collegiate work must be sent directly from the attended institution to the Human Resources Office prior to the first day of employment. All international degrees must have a course-by-course official evaluation and translation sent to the Human Resources Office directly from an evaluation company affiliated with the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services, Inc. (NACES).
We are equal employer; we employ minorities, women, men, veterans, disables, black, whites, Christians and Muslims. We do not discriminate against any religion, tribe or ethnicity. If you are qualified and wish to build career as a security officer, you are advice to apply for this position.