Super Garden are into a lot of services, such as construction, grounds maintenance and many others. They are committed to servicing a lot of clients in the whole of Australia
Since 2015, we have partnered with the MRC in maintaining the racetrack, grounds, gardens and surrounds at Sandown Racecourse.
Sandown is the only thoroughbred racecourse in Australia with two race tracks. The racing surface at Sandown is widely recognised by industry and punters alike as one of the best in Australia.
We now have a great opportunity for a qualified, passionate and experienced Gardener to join our team. Based at Sandown Racecourse, your responsibilities will be:
- Grounds maintenance including: mowing, pruning, edging, weeding, leaf and rubbish removal;
- Mixing, decanting and spraying chemicals;
- Use a range of equipment including: hand tools; blower, hedger, brush cutter and mowers;
- Identification and treatment of weeds, pests and diseases;
- Planting trees, shrubs and annuals
- Stripping and replanting garden beds
- Feeding and fertilization of plants
We are looking for a mature approach with the ability to relate effectively to a diverse range of people. You will be a team player with sound communication skills and have a strong customer focus. In addition the successful candidate will have:
- Strong attention to detail
- Be physically fit; and
- Qualifications i.e Certificate III in parks and gardens, horticulture or similar
If you can work with team members, show great leadership skills, demonstrate great passion for gardening. If you are optimism and believe everything is possible, if you have excellent horticultural background, then you are free to apply for this job.