As a Housekeeping Attendant, you will be responsible for cleaning, sweeping and mopping of the visitors room to provide neat room an friendly environment for the guest.
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping Attendant, you are responsible for cleaning guest rooms and replenishing amenities to deliver an excellent Guest and Team Member experience. A Housekeeping Attendant will also be required to manage guest requests. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean guest bedrooms and bathrooms
- Vacuum rooms and corridors
- Change and replenish bed linen, towels and guest amenities in line with company guidelines
- Undertake regular deep cleaning tasks
- Restock and maintain trolley on daily basis
- Report any missing or damaged items to the Housekeeping Supervisor and own the responsibility to ensure that the items are replaced or repaired so to create an uninterrupted or impaired stay for the Guest
- Ensure that all equipments used when performing housekeeping responsibilities are in working condition
- Be environmentally aware
- Manage guest requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Carry out lost property procedures
What are we looking for?
A Housekeeping Attendant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Flexible and reliable
Having the above capabilities will not only allow you to deliver quality result, it will also help you to be promoted in due time with competitive salary as benefit.