The equipment technician is tasked with roles such as electrical and mechanical troubleshooting to check the faulty part on the machines that are used for manufacturing.
Dismantles, adjusts, repairs, and assembles equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manuals, rough sketches or drawings. Uses test and diagnostic equipment to perform checkouts. Rebuilds manufacturing equipment as required. May perform equipment modifications as directed by manufacturing engineers.
- Responsible for performing electrical or mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems in non-functioning electro-mechanical equipment used in the manufacturing processes.
- Dismantle, adjust, repair and assemble equipment according to layout plan, blueprint, operating or repair manual, rough sketch or drawing.
- Use test and diagnostic equipment to perform checkouts.
- Perform preventive maintenance according to schedule and PM check list.
- Troubleshoot problem related to electrical, mechanical, motor and I/O.
- Upload and download machine parameter, this include robot controller program.
- Rebuild manufacturing equipment as required.
- May perform equipment modifications as directed by Equipment/Process engineers.
- Maintain good housekeeping on overall equipment and the peripherals.
- Responsible for performing technical tests and experiments for process of R & D engineering.
- Performs set-up of processing equipment.
- Monitors, audits, and provides guidance to line operators.
- Processes test runs and prepares records, charts, and graphs of results through masking and diffusion for presentation to engineering to identify yield problems or test new products.
- Provides technical assistance to process development and engineering personnel.
- Requires A.A. degree or Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Mecha-tronic Engineering or equivalent
- Candidate with min 3 year working experience in Semiconductor Industry will have added advantages for hiring
- Familiar with Tester & Handlers equipment, trouble shooting and debugging.
- Good in control system, sensor, servo motor and vision system
- Good analytical skill in mechanical and electrical troubleshooting
- Experiences in wire bond and STM process will be added advantages
- Able to read and understand electrical and mechanical drawing
Our employees are the reason we have been successful in the past and the reason we will be successful in the future. Employees’ skills, talents and work ethic have defined the business and will shape our collective future.
Our Vision is to be:
- We aim to be a leader in manufacturing of sensors and electrical appliances
- We aim to be the best company to work in term of working condition and salary benefit