As a car washer, you will be tasked with washing of the interior and exterior of the car before the car is returned to the owner.
Essential Duties include the following. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
- Washes exterior of vehicle after it is serviced.
- Ensures that the exterior of each guest’s vehicle is thoroughly clean before delivered to guest.
- Keeps finished vehicles maintained in an orderly fashion throughout the service lot.
- Keeps smooth and efficient traffic flow through the wash rack.
- Ensures all tools are in good working condition.
- Assist in all other areas of the Service department, as needed.
- Follows all company safety policies, operations and practices.
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
- Maintains a high level of grooming, hygiene, and uniform appearance.
- Report for work at assigned time in order to provide the level of service the Company’s guest expect and deserve.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Individual should possess:
- A High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to read and comprehend easily
- Valid driving license
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual will be required to:
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Work in all weather conditions.
- Perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs.
Accommodations are provided to the employed staff to help them to perfectly discharge their duties