Do you need a rewarding job in an establishment an industry-driving organization with open door for development? Paladin Security appear to be one of the biggest and fastest growing industry in the security business, the company is known to be an employer choice.
We have been chosen as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for three consecutive years, one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, the best working place in Canada based on employer’s reviews. We extensively invest in our staffs through paid training, awards and recognition, conferences and seminars.
We are currently looking for security officers in Nanaimo. There are day, afternoon, overnight and weekend shifts available. 1-2 years of security-related experience and a valid BC Security License are required.
Job Skills / Requirements
– Perform regular foot patrols to ensure personnel, building, and equipment security.
– Watch for and report irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations.
– Contact emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance services as required.
– Sustain effective relationships with key. Stakeholders and provide specialized security services through enforcing the sites rules and regulations.
– Write clear and concise reports including incident and liability reports.
– Provide exceptional customer service and assistance as required.
– Utilize two way radios and computer applications to communicate site activities.
– Perform miscellaneous duties as required.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills.
– Demonstrate superior customer service skills and able to work independently or within a team.
– A mature and positive attitude.
– A high level of professionalism.
– Capable of standing and walking for extended periods of time.
– Flexibility to work a variety of shifts (mornings/afternoons/nights/weekends).
– Able to write comprehensive reports.
– Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
– Must be at least 19 years of age.
Valid Security License
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check