Bosch Rexroth is one of the worlds leading providers of drive and control technologies. Regardless of the motion task that customers face anywhere in the world, they will always find a Bosch Rexroth team with the local experience and the appropriate know-how from more than 30 industries and all drive and control technologies. Our associates take on their customers challenges with passion and persistence until the right solution is found. This is what makes Bosch Rexroth a strong, reliable partner for Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering and Factory Automation. As the Drive & Control Company, we develop, produce, and distribute our components and system solutions in over 80 countries. You’ll find our drive and control technology in a wide variety of applications: From excavators and tractors to CNC woodworking and metal-cutting machines. Youll find us in automotive factories, packaging systems for the food industry, medical devices and laboratories.
Bosch Rexroth Canada is the subsidiary of Bosch Rexroth AG, one of the world’s leading specialists in drive and control, industrial and mobile hydraulics, linear & assembly technology.
- Pick production/sales order support GR(Goods Receipt) processing
- Assist with inventory maintenance
- Support managing plant forklift requests, as required
- Other duties, as required
- May include afternoon shifts
- High School Graduation Diploma
- 1-year experience in distribution business environment including forklift and crane
- Computer literate
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with Hydraulics considered an asset
- Positive attitude and detail oriented
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Bosch Rexroth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.