The United States of America (USA) mostly called as the United States (US) or the America is a country in the Northern part of America. It comprises of 50 states, five self-governing province, a federal district and several other possessions. Washington DC is the capital city with New York City as the most populous country. It has the world largest national economy hence paved way for the creation of several industries which provides several employment opportunities to the teeming job seekers.
All applicants have equal employment opportunity throughout the employment process as theres no basis for discrimination in regards to gender, age, nationality, race, religion, and others as protected by the law.
The ideal candidate will be able to effectively answer phones, customer inquiries, type up service orders, order and organize parts, as well as maintain the front office. They should be experienced with customer service interactions both in person as well as over the phone. They should also possess a compassionate, friendly and professional demeanor so they can effectively portray the highest integrity when being the first point of contact in the business.
- Answer multi-line phone (4 lines);
- Oversee ordering parts;
- Greet all customers and gather pertinent customer and vehicle information upon scheduling automotive appointments,or taking in customers;
- Responsible for typing up work orders, giving estimates,and final invoices
- Taking in payments (cash, check, credit card);
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of front office;
- Perform various duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Well organized, accurate typing skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong computer skills;
- Strong ability to multitask;
- Friendly and upbeat demeanor;
- Money-handling experience;
- Excellent customer service skills.