It is time to have a full-time and temporary job. Are you a registered nurse? Do you have excellent experience and training in nursing? Are you willing to be responsible for leading a community of people as regards health issues? If yes, you can consider the information that follows. It may be the job you are looking for.
Vancouver Island Health Authority requires the services of a registered nurse based on its vision, purpose, values, and strategic direction to ensure the safety of both patient and staff, being its priority and a responsibility shared by everyone. Hence, the successful candidate is required for a continuous improvement of quality and safety.
The person will be:
- Reporting to the necessary personnel
- Planning and providing direct nursing care to patients or residents in the hospital or in the community based on the unit/program philosophy, competency guidelines, policies, and the C.R.N.B.C. Standards for Nursing Practice in British Columbia.
The following are required of interested persons
- Must be registered with BC College of Nursing Professionals as a practicing RN registrant
- 2 years of recent, related experience depending on clinical setting
Skills And Abilities
- Effective communication both verbally and in writing
- Organizational skills and setting priorities
- Being able to handle effectively various internal and external contacts, as well as co-workers, physicians, community agency representatives, patients, residents and families
- Physical ability to act in every capacity as expected
For more information and application, click the following link.